Wednesday 3 December 2014

Vinyl frames (OUGD405)

I had already created my design for the 12 inch vinyl frame and next I wanted to continue the same theme but for 10 and 7 inch frames.


For this design I used similar imagery so they could work as a set but cut parts of each vinyl out so they made up 'Urban Outfitters', I wanted to create a really messy kind of collage look as it goes pretty well with the quirky indie brand of the shop. 

And lastly because the 7 inch frame would be a lot smaller I decided to just use one vinyl and section it out on photoshop to make it look like it was shattered. I also added a texture on top of it to make it look worn and the fade so it worked with the other two designs. I think this is my favourite out of the three designs and I am considering doing some more similar ones and seeing if they might look better in place of the others.






No comments:

Post a Comment