Monday 1 December 2014

Further photo frame research (OUGD405)

So far I had looked into photo frames from random shops, I wanted to also look at shops I actually liked myself so possibly the target audience would be younger people and more direct, this way I could possibly have more fun with the designs.



I looked at Urban Outfitters, they used interesting type and pattern for this design which I really like, its simple and attractive to a younger audience definately. I could try something using simple pattern and maybe use photographs as textures?


This is a design I particularly liked, the really random pattern caught my eye instantly, it could be great to do something similar.


This is another Urban Outfitters design I really liked, I loved the silhouette idea and its definately something I could easily apply to photography.


The next place I looked at was Laura Ashley, they used really subtle colours and beautiful floral patterns, It could be interesting to try draw my own pattern?


Next Paperchase, this design I liked the really intricate and simple geometric design, it reminded me of cosmic star chart designs. This lead to me thinking I could photograph the sky and possibly overlay patterns like this.







No comments:

Post a Comment