Thursday 8 January 2015

Studio brief 2 continued

For this brief the facts seemed like the trickiest thing to find, I found opinions from the internet quite easily on blogs and in articles. I also asked people in the class their opinions on nudity in art for more of a deep and rounded look at the topic.



Using facebook is a really quick and easy way for getting people's opinions on topics.
Next I needed my statistics, I couldn't really find any directly on Egon Schiele so instead I decided to look at them about nudity and masturbation as it seemed relevant to his work and the reasons its seen as shocking, these were much easier to find.

For the words I just thought of the immediate 20 words I would use to describe his work.

And for the images I chose relevant ones to go with the information I had collected.




No comments:

Post a Comment