Friday 14 November 2014

Final posters - message and delivery OUGD403


This is my final type only poster. I printed this on matte card as I think its a high quality and class looking finish. The colours came out really bright and bold so it really stands out and grabs your attention. I think this poster is successful in showing the extreme pushy ways charity trys to get you to donate your organs, I really wanted to do something controversial that would spark conversation. It is also still promotion for the cause as I originally intended.


This is the second poster I printed, but I have decided I wont be using it as one of my final three as the images were jpegs and came out slightly pixelated so I prefer my alternative design.


Instead this is the type and image final poster. I love the hypnotic pattern that is enhanced by the bright colours due to high quality printing. I also printed this one on matte card for a clean finish. 


For my third poster I did I decided to create a window sticker. I began with matte black vinyl to make a silhouette look to the image. I then decided it could look better in red as its the actual colour of the heart transplant logo. I decided the red was best in the end but it was good to have the black left over to show the process. 


This is my final poster/sticker actually applied. It looks really effective in the environment, you could place them in tourist attractions on windows looking out onto picturesque views and this would definitely capture peoples attention. 

Overall I am really happy with the final posters as the print finishes are so clean and accurate so they look very bold and in your face which is what I wanted. 






No comments:

Post a Comment