Monday 24 November 2014

OUGD405 - Collect, categorise, communicate

OUGD405 is the new module, the hand in date is the 19th of January at 2pm

An initial aim I have set for myself in this module is to do each design board as I go along to avoid a big stress at the end like last time. 

Studio brief 1- Design process- frame shape (Photoshop) OUGD405

This brief is to reimagine the backing paper you see in photo frames. 
We need to design 3 images that work as a set and can be different dimensions to each other to change it around.
The concept should be based on the idea of shape.
I will need to think about the target audience I am designing for (Wilkos frame would differ from Harvey Nichols.)
Explore a range of concepts and themes.
Look at different types of frame and their current images.
Choose a theme.
Choose 3 specific formats and dimensions
Do design board! 
The deadline is 5th December, 9.30

Possible themes could be-
  • shape
  • nature
  • geometry
  • time
  • universal
  • contradiction
  • family
  • tradition
  • organics
  • memory
The point of this brief is to explore the use of photography and Photoshop so I will need to include this in my final images.

No comments:

Post a Comment