Friday 3 October 2014

Typeface presentation feedback (OUGD403)

I did my presentation about the six typefaces. I said why I chose Helvetica and talked about the process I went through to use it. 

After presenting the feedback I got was...
People like the minimal way I had laid out my presentation and the effort I had made to make it look nice. It was also pointed out I was the only person to use a 3 column layout grid rather than just text spread across the page.
Someone said they liked how i explained why I didn't choose each of the fonts rather then just why I chose Helvetica.

I was happy with how the presentation went as I was a lot less nervous that I thought id be. I just need to get use to making my points more clear in future and expanding on the things I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment