Monday 5 October 2015

~ Final leaflet - design process - OUGD504 ~

I printed my final leaflet on a matte 90 gsm stock. I chose a thin stock so the leaflet wouldn't be too springy and could lay flat once folded for convenience. This type of stock is also much cheaper than a card stock would be which reduces production costs massively. 

Taking this product further it could be mass produced using bespoke di cutting and folding methods but personally I think I will use the idea and definitely the fold as part of my self promotion to send to potential clients and design agencies I am interested in working with.


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICxeTdDDBTY

I feel I want to develop my personal branding further before sending this to anyone so it can be part of a package. So for now as an easy way of self promotion and using this brief to excel my online presence as a designer I created a short video. I used my camera and photoshop skills to create something that shows off the leaflet I have produced and my skills as a designer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment